Christmas Scuptures

Paul McCarthy, a Los Angeles based artist, is the man. He somehow convinced the city of Paris to allow him to make a 24m tall sculpture of a 'Christmas Tree' in Place Vendome in the capitol of France.

This 'Christmas Tree' doesn't look that much like a tree to me. It reminds me of something else entirely. I can't quite place it though.



I guess it kinda looks like this? Maybe? 

I mean, they barely look the same.

You were probably thinking it looked like the Christmas Tree it was supposed to be...something like this, right?


They are practically identical. Am I right?

Look again at the Christmas tree in Paris:
If you see a butt plug you are just plain a pervert and not at all in the Christmas spirit.

Now Paul McCarthy also did a lovely 'Santa holding a tree' in Rotterdam:


Which doesn't look at all like various anal toys:





Being held by a garden gnome:

That would be ridiculous. I kinda feel a kinship to Paul McCarthy as if I could con people into erecting these statues for the shear pleasure of making my inner 13-year-old giggle...I totally would!

Merry Christmas!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment