Selena Gomez Bound

bound_sex_slave_selena_gomez_tied_ropes
Just a quick post about Bustin Jieber's girl (ex? I dunno, I barely have these things on my radar).  I saw this picture of Selena Gomez wearing a white romper and there was only one thing I saw. Yes, in classic ink plot (the Rorscharch test) fashion...I analyised my psyche and found it perverted.

You see...all I saw was the ropes binding her angles so she looked like a bound slave out for a walk. Selena is uncollared and for some sad reason her hands are free when clearly they should be bound too. Oh wait...the ropes joining her feet are actually the boat lines :-/

But still, I have no doubt she'd make an excellent sex slave after convincing her that it would be really fun for her...though I am not sure if I could stomach the pick up as I'd probably have to go in with douche-bag approach as obviously she has a type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment