My BDSM Test Results

slave_strangulation
I have seen BDSM test results for years posted on people's profiles on Fetlife. So I finally decided to take the test myself and see what the results were.






100% Bondage Giver
100% Dominant
100% Master/Mistress
100% Non-monogamist
96% Degradation Giver
96% Sadist
88% Exhibitionist
84% Primal (Predator)
71% Primal (Prey)
70% Voyeur
66% Switch
62% Masochist
40% Bondage Receiver
33% Submissive
29% Degradation Receiver
11% Slave
5% All-Rounder
5% Vanilla
fetish_wear_domme
It's not too surprising. Mostly Dom (duh) with some switch leanings (for the right Domme.) You see,
I had the pleasure of meeting a 6'2 Domme who was really fit and actually placed in the top 5 at the World SWAT competition (men were included in the competition.)   So she could actually crush me and shoot better than me...which makes submitting to her much easier than trying to pretend. So for the right girl, yeah, I could sub. That said, I did enjoy the pain she could inflict and the endorphin rush...which is spectacular. So I get that.  But for most girls...I would much prefer being the one holding the nipple clamps, thank you very much.

Interestingly, I am 5% vanilla. Cool. I like that flavor too ;)

If you want to take the test yourself, go to https://bdsmtest.org and give it a shot.  If you are trying to 'introduce' a new partner to BDSM...this may be a useful tool for feeling out where their interests are or if you are actually completely incompatible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment