Here were warnings that came with just one dildo that I opened yesterday (this is not a compiled list):
|The actual source of these warnings|
Umm....WTF is this made of ??? And to be clear, I can't keep the toys separate and together.
2) For external use only
Why would anyway possibly put a dildo inside themselves?
3) For novelty use only
My cock is for novelty purposes only too.
4) The product is not intended for commercial use.
Damn. So much for pimping out my dildo.
5) Not for medical use.
Fair enough. If my doctor tried to fix my broken leg with one of these, I would be concerned.
6) Please take note of your national legislation.
Yeah, nothing is sexier than reading the code of laws. I am supposed to read all the laws, right?
7) Any product use that has adverse effect on any function of the body is prohibited.
Best catch all phrase ever.
8) Make sure to insert the articles gently.
What happens if I insert it in her roughly??
9) Small parts can be swallowed.
This is on a thick, 8 inch dildo...
10) Careful handling and use of the sex toy protects you from damage or accidents.
Omg! This dildo is WAY better than insurance!!