What can I say about roman showers? First off, don't judge...maybe it's hot to get someone's tummy juice all over your face. Actually, I did a post earlier on Vomerophilia which is the arrousal from seeing someone vomit...but Roman Showers seems like a more fun to ask someone... "Are you into Roman Showers?" -- and I have to wonder, what percentage of the population is into this?
|For some, this is hot???|
Some research of note on the topic:
Stoller, R.J. (1982). Erotic Vomiting”, Archives of Sexual Behavior 11: 361-365 (1982).
Aggrawal, Anil (2009). Forensic and Medico-legal Aspects of Sexual Crimes and Unususal Sexual Practices. Boca Raton: CRC Press.
Apparently, most people that have this fetish are female and it is apparently somewhat common among girls with Bulimia Nervosa --as the guy forcing her to puke takes all the guilt away. Some examples:
- A woman that didn’t actually vomit herself but claimed she could reach orgasm “by imagining someone vomiting in a hard, humiliating fashion”.
- A woman who experienced an orgasm every time she vomited.
- A woman said that “vomiting for me is like an orgasm in that I’m tensed, I feel the intense flood of good feelings almost continually throughout the vomiting and experience relief and quiet warmth in my body when I’m finished. It is not identical to an orgasm. I do not feel it intensely in my genitals alone, but I do feel it there as well as the rest of my body and in my mouth”.
- A woman who puked when she was 6 years old while her grandmother rubbed her back and her knee inadvertently stimulated her clitoris -- linking the sensations
- A woman who was 11 years old when she was caught masturbating by her father and then he sexually abused her. The young girl came during the encounter and was so disgusted afterwards that she puked...and the sensations were forever linked in her mind.
The term Roman Showers comes from the alleged practice of the Romans having a vomitoriums to puke up the contents of full stomachs so that they could eat more in an orgy of food. However, Cecil Adams of The Straight Dope (I love this guy's writings, btw) explains that vomitoriums were actually passageways in the amphitheaters designed to quickly eject patrons out into the streets. So much for the hedonism of Romans...but the name still stuck.
Roman Showers is definitely easier to remember than Emetophilia (being sexually aroused by vomiting or observing others vomit) and this vomit fetish name quickly brings to mind 'Golden Showers' which is the act of peeing on someone for sexual pleasure. Some are aroused by the spasm and ejaculation followed by relief of vomiting. Others get off on seeing and hearing someone vomit. I suppose it is possible to be turned on by the smell...but that is one hell of an acquired taste. :/
|Max Hardcore with some sloppy, slimy sex|
Bulimics definitely can adopt this fetish easily as they are often filled with guilt over their purging acts and having a partner 'force them' to puke removes all the guilt and turns it into an act of submission which is guilt free. This could actually be a healthy expression of bulimia if the Dom is the one completely in charge of making her puke as it could take the control away from the bulimic girl and he could monitor her vomiting so that the obsessive portions of this disorder are kept in check and he can monitor her health and ensure she is not puking too frequently for her own good.
Now as promised, I will take Roman Showers to a new level and combine it with golden showers. How is this done? Easy, pee down the girl's throat as she blows you and then force your cock down her throat so that she gags and pukes your piss back up all over your cock. It actually feels quite warm, slippery and pleasant.
There are many negative health consequences from regular induced vomiting including:
- tooth decay and cavities
- red eyes from broken blood vessels
- rotten gums
- erosion of the esophagus
- sores in the mouth
- vomit is not sterile like urine (contains gut bacteria)
- electrolyte imbalances
- changing the pH of the vagina (if you puke there) with associated yeast infections, irritation, inflammation and increased risk of STIs.
Google Bulimia for more info. But also know that we evolved so that we could vomit every once in a while...so the trick is not doing this too frequently to cause damage. Precaustions can be taken to avoid damage such as immediately rinsing with water and then brushing your teeth (ideally with a baking soda based toothpaste.)